Important Information on Fall Netting
- Fall netting starts in September and continues through the end of winterScheduling will fill up during peak times fill out the form early in order to reserve your spot on the calendar.
- When netting a pond, service is required either a complete clean out or a fall service, plants must be cut back in order for the net to fit correctly.
- When a netting is done in early Fall plants may still be healthy and in bloom, they will need to be cut back before the net is on. Keep this in mind when choosing the date of your service.
- If you do not have a net already you can purchase one from us during your service.
- Nets can be removed and stored on your property to be used year after year.
We service all the areas surrounding Charlotte North Carolina (NC)
Fort Mill, Weddington, Hunterville, Concord, Davidson, Cornelius, Belmont, Gastonia, Matthews, Mooresville, Rock Hill, Waxhaw, Stallings, South Park, Monroe, Kannapolis, Tega Cay, Salisbury, Newton, Midland, Pineville, Indian Trail, Mount Holly, Wesley Chapel